FailZero Elite AR Rifle
* Optics not included
The FailZero Elite 16” Rifle is built on the popular AR15/M16 design with enhancements from top of the line industry partners. This system features a custom FailZero lightweight handguard that’s free-floated, Fluted Stainless Steel Ballistic Advantage Barrel that provides the shooter a lightweight design resulting in superior performance and accuracy. This rifle features our FailZero Lightweight BCG, our FailZero 3.5lb curved drop in trigger (single stage), Radian Raptor-Lite with FZ logo, and a FailZero MFT magazine just to name a few of the features. This rifle has been upgraded from top to bottom and is ready for you to install your favorite optic and hit the range or favorite hunting spot.
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (5.56 compatible)
- Operation: Direct Impingement
- Mag Capacity: 30 Rd.
- Weight: 6.04 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 33" - 36"
- FailZero 3.5 lb. Trigger Group
- FailZero Lightweight Bolt/Carrier Group (9.2 Oz)
- 14” FZ Lightweight Rail System with M-LOK technology
- Ballistic Advantage fluted .223 Wylde 16” premium barrel
- EXO Nickel Boron M4 Barrel Extension
- VG6 Precision Gamma 556 High Performance Muzzle Brake
- Radian Raptor Ambi charging handle
- ERGO SureGrip
- Mission First Tactical Lightweight Stock
- MFT 30rd Magazine with gray FailZero logo
HOW TO PURCHASE A FIREARM/LOWER RECEIVER ONLINE
Buying guns/lower receivers online is very popular because it's simple, easy and completely legal. To buy a gun online from FailZero, you need to know a few basic things...
- You are responsible for complying with all federal, state and local laws pertaining to the purchase.
- Federal law requires guns/receivers purchased online to be shipped to a gun dealer who possesses a Federal Firearms License (FFL). You can choose a local FFL that you’d like us to ship to.
- FFL dealers are required to complete background checks to transfer the firearm. FFL dealers may charge a fee to conduct this transaction. You are responsible for paying this fee. You may also be charged sales tax by the dealer.
- Your FFL dealer will need to email us a copy of their FFL to