Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling” the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3″ but instead of Magpul Paraclips it features two heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivels along with a custom steel connection ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers” receiver end plates” buttstocks” and many low-profile forward QD Sling Mounts. The MS4 Dual QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure” yet effortless” sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations. Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
- Compatible with buttstocks, end plates, receivers, and hand guards that have a push-button QD socket
- Designed for easy, rapid convertibility between one-point and two-point mode
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension
- Durable, precision-cast steel QD D-Ring
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect Sling Swivels