Hogue rubber grips are molded from a durable synthetic rubber that is not spongy or tacky” but gives that soft recoil-absorbing feel” without affecting accuracy. This modern rubber requires a completely different molding process than ordinary neoprene and results in a much superior grip. Precision fit for the Ruger Mark IV 22/45.
- Color: Black
- Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in hand
- Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
- Textured with Hogue’s famous CobblestoneÂ pattern for increased comfort and grip
- Made from long lasting durable thermoplastic elastomer that ages gracefully for years of service
- Designed for a tight and secure fit engaging with the texture and contours of the firearm’s frame