EXO Handgun Coating Program
Send us the slide and barrel from your Glock, Smith & Wesson M&P, HK, Colt 1911, Springfield or similar handgun and we will coat the components and return to you!
To order, simpy complete and enclose the order form with your slide and/or barrel and ship to us at the address listed on this form:
- We coat most handgun models (Smith & Wesson, HK, Sig Sauer, Springfield, Colt 1911, etc.). We do not coat Taurus, Kimber, Walther, or revolvers of any sort.
- We will coat slide and barrel only. However, if the extractor is requested, we can include at no extra charge - if you notate on the order form.
- We do not accept frames of any sort.
- Acceptance is subject to incoming inspection. If we feel we cannot peform the work due to the state of the material or for any other reason, we will contact you and inform you of the issue(s) and reasoning.
- Note: Barrels are coated inside and out. We have found no improvement or change in accuracy, however, the ease of cleaing the rifling is much improved.
Price and Turnaround
- $125 each component or $200 for both – price includes breakdown of the slide and removal/installation of sights. We will also install new sights if they are included in the shipment, at no extra cost to you.
- Pricing note: if you send two slides, the cost is $200. If you send two barrels, the cost is $200. If you send two slides and two barrels, the cost is $400.
- Price includes free return shipping FOB Palm City, FL via USPS.
- Turn around time is 14-21 business days or less from date of receipt.
- Increased corrosion resistance
- Increased wear resistance
- Ease and less cleaning required
- “2-tone appearance”
Liability Disclaimer: "UCT guarantees the performance of our coating but does NOT assume any liability as to the function of the components or the weapon itself.